All HKUST postgraduate students are welcome to join.
Submit a 90-second video on one of the themes:
- Beyond Expectations at HKUST
- Hidden Gems in Hong Kong
31 March 2019, 23:59, GMT+8
- Most Popular Video Award (1 winner)* — GoPro (valued at HK$2,500)
- Best Video Award (3 winners) — Tea Buffet for Two at Café TOO, Island Shangri-La (valued at HK$700)
*This will be voted by the public on PGSO social media platforms.
Rules & Regulations
- Only HKUST current postgraduate students are eligible to join the contest.
- Entrant may submit more than one video entry for the contest. If selected, each entrant will receive only one prize.
- The length of the video should not exceed 90 seconds.
- Video files can be provided in one of the following file formats: .mov, .avi, .mpg, .mp4, .wmv.
- There is no restriction on the shooting devices. Smartphone, DSLR, drone and etc are acceptable.
- There is no restriction on videos’ composition, aspect ratio and the choice of colors.
- Video editing and filter application are allowed.
- The narrative/ subtitles (if any) should be mainly in English.
- Submitted videos must be original. The entrant must be the copyright holder to submit the videos. The entrant should be responsible for the portrait rights and the copyright of the background music of his/her entry.
- The entrant has to ensure that submission of the videos does not breach any law.
- Results will be announced on PGSO’s website, Facebook and Instagram in late April. Winners will be contacted individually.
- By participating in the contest and uploading the submission, the entrant grants PGSO the right to post, display, publish, use, adapt and/or modify such video in any way, in any and all media, for any purpose, without any limitation.
- In case of any disputes, PGSO’s decision shall be final.
- For any enquiries, please write to us.