Short-Term Study

HKUST offers the following opportunities for students to study at HKUST for a short period of time:

Students from institutions outside Hong Kong can apply to take a research project course under the supervision of a faculty for 1-6 months as PG Visiting Internship students.

Alternatively, students from institutions outside Hong Kong wishing to take taught postgraduate courses at HKUST for one semester may seek enrolment as Visiting PG students.

If your home University and HKUST have established exchange partnership, you may come and join HKUST as an exchange student.

HKUST alumni and working professionals with lifelong learning in mind may wish to seek enrollment as Associate Postgraduate (PG) students to take self-financing taught postgraduate courses.

We use cookies to help give you the best experience on our website. By continuing without changing your cookie settings, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please read our privacy policy for more information.